Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Dinsdag... en die week is klaar te lank



The zoo gets a new female gorilla. Within a few weeks, the gorilla became very cantankerous and difficult to handle.
Upon examination, the Zoo veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was on heat. To make matters worse, there were no male gorillas of the species available. While reflecting on their problem, the Zoo management noticed Sipho, a
big African lad, responsible for fixing the Zoo's machinery. So, the Zoo administrators thought they might have a solution. Sipho was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to have sex with the gorilla for R500?
Sipho showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, Sipho announced that he would accept their offer, only under three conditions:
"First," he said, "I actually don't want to kuss er."
"Sicondly, you must niver tull anyone about thus."
The Zoo administration quickly agreed to these conditions, so they asked what was his third condition.
"Wull," said Sipho, "You gotta detuct the R500 from my wages in 3 payments."



Koos: "Goeie Dag Meneer, dis Koos wat praat"
Percy: " I'm sorry Sir, I can't speak Afrikaans"
Koos: "Ag, no problem mate, I are looking for bands for my kar."
Percy: "Excuse me?"
Koos: "You know!! Bands... what the kar runs on!"
Percy: "I don't have a clue what you are talking about."
Koos: (skree in die agtergrond in )"Ag fok Frik, wat is die donnerse Engelse woord vir tyres nou weer?"



'n Blond en 'n Rooikop ry Witbank toe. By die steenkoolmyne vra die Blond, "Wat stink so?"
Rooikop sê: "Myne"
"Dankie tog," se die Blond, "ek het amper gedink dis myne"

....nuwe muis, spesiaal vir mans



A man who smelled like a distillery flopped on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes the disheveled guy turned to the priest and asked, "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"
"My son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, and a contempt for your fellow man."
"Well, I'll be damned," the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.
The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"
"I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."

Ek is nie seker wat hier aangaan nie, maar sy het fokken baie potensiaal!!!

... enige comments?

No comments: